General Employment Information
All employees must:
- Become a registered adult with the Boy Scouts of America
- Complete youth protection training on myscouting.org
- Submit an application (and resume depending on position)
- Submit a CORI Form and a SORI Form.
There are currently no professional positions available. If you are interested in a career in Scouting, check the the National BSA website at https://www.scouting.org/careers/.
Scoutreach Program Aide
Scoutreach is a Scouting Program that concentrates on making sure low income and at-risk children have the opportunity to experience Scouting.
Assist in leading Scouting activities for Cub Scouts boys ages 7-10 in an afterschool or in school setting. Program Aides serve 1-4 locations each week and work occasional weekends with advance notice. Program Aides can average 3-15 hours per week depending on their availability. Programs take place in public schools, housing communities, community centers, churches, and other locations. Necessary training is provided for all positions.
Work will include:
• Assisting with leading and planning weekly Cub Scout focused meetings
• Assisting with promotional activities in the community to help recruit more youth and adults into Scouting
• Occasional assistance at weekend Scouting events (such as campouts, trainings, or daytime programs)
Anticipated hours per week are 5-15 hours at $13 per hour, but student’s needs/schedule may vary.
• Must be at least 18 years of age (21+ preferred)
• Successful completion of Youth Protection training (done online on myscouting.org)
• Submission of a BSA Adult volunteer application which includes a background check
• Prior experience/desire to work with elementary aged youth
• Be dependable, organized, flexible, and have a sense of humor
• Reliable transportation
For more information and to submit a resume, contact .
Summer Camp Staff –
Applications for Camp Staff at Treasure Valley Scout Reservation are always being accepted. For more information and to apply, please see www.TVSRBSA.org/Staff.