Special Scout Discount for the Worcester Railers Home Opener vs. the Manchester Monarchs on October 14th at the DCU Center in Worcester.
Cub Scout Adventure Camp 2018
It’s never too early to plan for camp!
Get excited for summer camp 2018! It’s never too early to start thinking about camp. So save the date for the Cub Scout Adventure Camp Camp Kick-off this fall to learn all about the 2018 program so that your unit will be best prepared for the summer, won’t miss deadlines, and will be able to provide the best possible experience for your boys!
All Packs represented will receive one free Day Camp registration to use at their discretion.
- 2:00PM – Arrival : Coordinators and guests are placed into Tribes. Mingling.
- 2:30PM – Opening : Watch a video of the camp in action, hear from the 2018 Camp Director, and more.
- 3:00PM – Area Rotations : Venture to different areas with your Tribes and learn about different aspects about camp, the registration process, learns tips, tricks, and more!
- 4:00PM – Closing : Hear from the 2018 Program Directors, Q&A.
- Camp Promotional Materials Distributed
Who Should Go? – Every Pack should designate their Camp Coordinator and have them present at the Kickoff. If their Coordinator cannot attend, the Cubmaster or Committee Chair is another great person to get this information. All unit leadership is encouraged to attend as well.
What is a Camp Coordinator? – For the 2018 camp season, every Pack will be required to designate a Camp Coordinator who is the point of contact for their unit’s families for camp information and coordination of registration. The Unit Camp Coordinator works with the their Area Camp Coordinator if they have questions, need assistance, or anything else!
- Assembly time: 11:00 -11:30 am (Plantation St. closes at 11:30 am) (location to be assigned)
- Parade start time: 12:30 pm
- Parade end time: approx.. 2:00 pm at Washington Square
The theme of this Shrewsbury Street parade is “Community Melody.” It will be televised live by TV-3 from the reviewing stand across from East Park. Quinsigamond District Activity Chair Kirk Leigher will coordinate the Mohegan Council registration and unit participation in the parade. This fun unit activity is a great way to showcase Scouting in our community.
Units wishing to participate in the Columbus Day Parade must register through the Mohegan Council on or before Tuesday, September 26, 2017. After registering, units will be contacted with their assigned Parade starting Division, Street and Slot information.
To register your unit, please complete the information below.
Join the Worcester Bravehearts for Scout Night at the ballpark! Scouts are invited to take part in events throughout the evening such as a scout parade before the game, a clinic with Bravehearts players, and the opportunity to camp on the field for the night! All scouts will be served dinner at the ballpark, and those who camp out for the night will receive breakfast before departure. Make sure to bring your baseball glove and wear your scouting uniform to the ball park!
Choice A: $18 – Clinic, Scout Parade, Game Ticket, Dinner
Choice B: $25 – Clinic, Scout Parade, Game Ticket, Dinner, Sleepover, Breakfast
- 4:30 PM – Enter the park and organize into groups
- 5:00 PM – Drills and instruction with Bravehearts players
- 5:50 PM – Dinner is served to scouts
- 6:35 PM – Scouts line up outside tent for pre-game parade
- 7:05 PM – Game Begins
- Game End – Activities, pitch tents on warning track
- Sunday 7:30 AM – Breakfast
- 8:00 AM – Scouts Depart