$5 Per Scout – Adults Free
* Opening – 8:30AM. Closing – 3:30PM. Day Parking in Jamboree Field
* East Lodge Snack Shack open 10:00AM-2:00PM for Lunch
* The Post 8AM-5PM
* Weekend Camping available for units.
Scouts! Missing camp? Come back out for an exciting day of open program! Your favorite camp staff are back for more fun and adventure around camp. Don’t forget to stop by The Post! This event is open to all Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Venturers, Explorers, and their guests.
- Inflatable Jousting, Gaga, and Slackline on Pine Point
- Dutch-Oven Deep-Fry and Open Pioneering at Scout Craft
- Open Climbing at COPE
- Archery Tic-Tac-Toe and Open Rifle
- Paint Ball
- Mountain Biking & Open Sports
- Rocket Building & Launching + Crafts at Handicraft
- Visit the TVSR Chickens and Harvest the Vegetable Garden + Guided Hike at ECon
- Open Boating and Swimming at Waterfront
- Walk-In Movie on Boonesville Saturday Night (Pirates of the Caribbean)