$10 Per Scout – Adults Free
* Rolling Entry 9:00AM-3:00PM, Day Parking in Jamboree Field
* East Lodge Snack Shack open 10:00AM-2:00PM for Lunch
* Weekend Camping available for units. Reserve on Tentaroo.
Grab your free Safari Hat and enjoy a fun filled day of adventure with your Cub Scout! Your Cub will even earn Adventure requirements along the way that will help him throughout the year. Open activities and exhibits are stationed throughout camp, and don’t forget to stop by the Trading Post! Closing flags on Boonesville at 3:30PM.
This event is open to all youth looking to experience Scouting’s Adventure – all non-registered youth must be accompanied by their parent or guardian. All youth fees are the same.
Fun Activities for the whole family
- Petting Zoo – Tigers In The Wild #7
- Visit the TVSR Chickens – Tigers In The Wild #7
- Fishing – A Bear Goes Fishing #4
- Guided Nature Hike – Tigers in the Wild #1 and # 2
- Soap Carving – Bear Claws ALL + Whittling Chip
- Leather Crafts – Beat of the Drum #4
- Gaga Ball – Running With the Pack #4, Stronger Faster Higher #6 (If Applicable)
- Canoeing & Rowboating – Floats and Boats #5, Aquanaut #10
Blast Into Scouting Membership Activity
Join the district recruitment teams on Boonesville and launch bottle rockets with your new or prospective Cubs! Bring one from your den meeting or decorate it here!
Tips & Ideas…
- Electrical tape is available in many colors and has more “give” than duct tape.
- Duct tape is available in a plethora of colors and patterns, but should not completely encase the bottle to allow for expansion
- Craft paint may not last too long as the plastic is very smooth, but can still be used to show what expansion can do.
- Paper Streamers can be attached on the base of the bottle, they may come off, be sure to leave no trace!
Bring your Lions, Tigers & Bears Oh My!
Questions? Contact Joy.Lapidus@scouting.org