Cub Scout Adventure Camp 2018
It’s never too early to plan for camp!
Get excited for summer camp 2018! It’s never too early to start thinking about camp. So save the date for the Cub Scout Adventure Camp Camp Kick-off this fall to learn all about the 2018 program so that your unit will be best prepared for the summer, won’t miss deadlines, and will be able to provide the best possible experience for your boys!
All Packs represented will receive one free Day Camp registration to use at their discretion.
- 2:00PM – Arrival : Coordinators and guests are placed into Tribes. Mingling.
- 2:30PM – Opening : Watch a video of the camp in action, hear from the 2018 Camp Director, and more.
- 3:00PM – Area Rotations : Venture to different areas with your Tribes and learn about different aspects about camp, the registration process, learn tips, tricks, and more!
- 4:00PM – Closing : Hear from the 2018 Program Directors, Q&A.
- Camp Promotional Materials Distributed
Who Should Go? – Every Pack should designate their Camp Coordinator and have them present at the Kickoff. If their Coordinator cannot attend, the Cubmaster or Committee Chair is another great person to get this information. All unit leadership is encouraged to attend as well.
What is a Camp Coordinator? – For the 2018 camp season, every Pack will be required to designate a Camp Coordinator who is the point of contact for their unit’s families for camp information and coordination of registration. The Unit Camp Coordinator works with the their Area Camp Coordinator if they have questions, need assistance, or anything else!