Cub Scout Chuckwagon
At this event Cubs of all ages will travel from “town to town” with their covered wagon competing in various Western themed events that will showcase their Scout skills, teamwork and Scout spirit. Throughout the day keep your eye out for the roaming bandits. The day will end with all wagons gathering around the campfire
- Date: Saturday May 13, 2017 (rain or shine). Arrive at 11:30AM. Activities run from 12:30PM to 5:00 PM
- Registration- Open now, until April 29. Register as a unit at the Mohegan Council office.
- Cost- $10 per Cub Scout. No walk-ins or siblings allowed
- You get- A fun day at camp, with a patch, awards and prizes
- What to wear- Class A uniform or western wear. Dress for the weather
- What to bring- Unit Roster, “covered wagon”, flag, one water bottle per scout, sunscreen and snacks. Optional: money for snacks and souvenirs.
- Registration and event information can be found at:
Boy Scout Night Ops Spring Camporee
The theme is Call of Duty with Night OPS Missions. There will be activities day and night, including Spy Missions, Search Missions, Decoding Challenges, Glow-in-the Dark activities and other Top Secret events! How cool is that??
Troops will assist with the Cub Chuckwagon event on Saturday.
- Dates: Friday May 12 to Sunday May 14 (rain or shine). Check in at the Baden Powell site between 6:00PM and 8:00PM. Activities begin at 8:00 PM
- Registration- Units should email on or before April 14
- Cost- $10 per Scout
- You get- Camping and great activities with a patch
For more details, see the registration packet at: